We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we collect the following data:
What user data we dispose off
- Your IP address.
- Your login date.
- Your login browser.
- Your full name, contact information and email address.
- Your case details
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
- We dispose case details after 30 calendar days.
- We dispose chats after 30 calendar days.
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
- To facilitate you in resolving your disputes.
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Pakistan Online Dispute Resolution (PODR) is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Pakistan Online Dispute Resolution (PODR) has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.